Under the patronage of the Ministry of Public Health,
The Lebanon Cancer Cooperation (LCC) was initiated by the Children's Cancer Center of Lebanon (CCCL) on July 4th, 2019;
With an objective to create a solid network of cancer NGOs working together for greater impact in our country.
The Lebanon Cancer Cooperation’s mission is to create a solid network of NGOs and civil society to:
- Advocate for cancer patients and cancer control in Lebanon
- Empower NGOs & civil society through capacity building programs
- Create better awareness about the disease in Lebanon.
The Lebanon Cancer Cooperation aspires to reduce the burden of cancer on patients & families through advocacy, capacity building and awareness raising.
- Ajialouna Organization
- Balsam - Lebanese Center for Palliative Care
- Barbara Nassar for Cancer Patient Support
- Cancer Support Fund (CSF) at AUBMC
- Chance Association
- Children's Cancer Center of Lebanon (CCCL)
- Kids First
- Lebanese Breast Cancer Foundation
- Look Forward
- Makassed Foundation
- SANAD The Home Hospice Organization of Lebanon
- Donner Sang Compter (DSC)
- Fair Face
- REVIVE Blood and Cancer Association
- Ties at AUBMC
Full video here