Systems Analyst Skills and QualificationsQualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Computer Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in ERP is a must (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Certificate/s in related field such as CBAP is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, General Consulting Skills, Software Architecture
- Knowledge in BI (Business Intelligence), workflow and notification tools
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Business understanding and compliance awareness
- Knowledge in operational processes such as General ledger, Payables, Procurement, Inventory, Customer Relationship Management, HR etc…
- Broad knowledge of hardware and programming
- Strong documentation skills
- Analytical mind and ability to understand and manipulate data
- Cross-functional and complete cycle perspective
- The ability to learn quickly and to seek needed information, standards and leading practices
- Ability to contribute to a team effort and coordinate with IT providers
- Attention to details
- Goal, solution and delivery oriented
- Problem solving and ability to establish win/win solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical details
- Proactive and effectively responsive
- A methodical, investigative, troubleshooting and inquisitive mind
- Required: entry level knowledge of Microsoft SQL server and .NET framework
- Preferred: prior working knowledge as System Programmer (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services, PL/SQL, Unified Modelling Language (UML), ERP business software applications, Web-based technologies)
High Level Role:
- Examine existing IT systems and business models
- Analyze system, reporting, and enhancements requirements
- Design/Implement, configure and test feasible solutions
- Provide functional support to users
- Maintain user and functional setup variables and master data
If you’re interested and meet the qualifications, please send your C.V. by email or by fax to 00961-1-360496, or fill the form below.